CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS
If you want to return or cancel your ordered item/s,
You can also send us an email at Kaatyaynithreads@gmail.com to request a return or cancellation. Our customer executives will reach you to resolve your request within 24 working hours.
OUR RETURN POLICY FOR INDIAN CUSTOMERS
Kaatyayni Threads is proud to feature a 7 days transparent return policy without any hassle. When and How an Indian Customer can Ask for a Return?
If a Kaatyayni Threads customer is not satisfied with the ordered product. Then, he/she can ask for a refund for using the ‘my account’ section of our store or by directly sending us an email at Kaatyaynithreads.com within 7 days of the order’s delivery. Kaatyayni Threads will send a delivery person to pick-up the order from your location and start the return process. (the pickup facility might not be available at some particular pin codes). Kaatyayni Threads offers you two options to process the refund amount: –
1. Kaatyayni Threads Credit : To complete the return process, we can directly transfer the return amount to your “Kaatyayni Threads account” This returned amount will be added as Kaatyayni Threads credits, which can be later used for purchasing amazing Indian clothing item/s from our store instead of paying again. However, this credit transfer is only made when we receive our products in fine condition.
2. Bank Return: We can also directly transfer the return amount to your bank account. You just need to provide the appropriate banking details. We need the account holder’s name, A/C no, IFSC Code, bank name, and branch code to complete the refund process. However, we deduct ₹100 for processing, shipping, and re-stocking.
- If you request a return due to our mistake in shipment fulfillment. Whether we have sent a wrong item, damaged or defective product, we are liable to replace the item or provide a full refund amount as per your request.
- The refund process only begins once we will receive the product in its original condition. Then only we validate your return request.
We will be inspecting the product, once you have initiated a return. In the event, when a return process cannot take place due to any reason (Ex; customer misused the product or courier company made a mistake), the accountability will be completely on the customer to reach Kaatyayni Threads again to schedule another return process. If you don’t contact us within the return window (7 days), Kaatyayni Threads will reject your further exchange or return requests for the product. Returns requests at Kaatyayni Threads are only fulfilled when the customer has accepted an untampered parcel.
Once your return request gets approval by our team, we initiate the bank refund or Kaatyayni Threads credit amount within 10 days. However, if your returned product doesn’t qualify for the refund process, we will be sending the same package back to your location. In both events, your return request will be ended within 20 days of our picking up the package for return. However, we won’t be responsible for any damage that has taken place during the return shipping process. When you initiate a return request, you also agree that you won’t create any dispute to the decision taken by Kaatyayni Threads and gracefully accept our decision for the return validation, i.e., if the requested product qualifies for return or not. Invalid returns will be reverted back to the customer/s and will be in our backlist and will be ineligible for future purchases. If a customer repeatedly refuses COD orders, will lead to disqualification from the COD facility for him/her. If a customer asks for repeated returns of products i.e., about more than 50% of the delivered products, every future order will be non-cancellable and non-returnable. All future orders will be processed under these conditions.
All returnable items must be clean, unused, undamaged, and unwashed in their original condition. Kaatyayni Threads only accepts return items in their original packaging, including all the packing materials such as polyester bags, shoe boxes, dust bags, hangers, hang tags on clothing, etc. Any item in the return process that has been damaged, soaked, altered, or soiled will not qualify for a refund and will be sent back to our customer.
Our Refunds are made:
- If the customer has made the payment with Cash on Delivery, then the refund is initiated via bank transfer.
- If the customer had made the payment by using debit/credit/net banking, then the refund amount is sent back to the respective account/card.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY FOR INDIAN CUSTOMERS
If you have made an order by mistake or simply want to cancel an order, then you need to request a cancellation within 24 hours of placing the order. You can directly contact our support team at email@example.com
- If you cancel your order within the cancellation window, then we are liable to return the full amount of the bill to your bank account/card used for the payment.
- We do not accept any cancellation request after 24 hours of ordering the product.
When a customer requests a cancellation at Kaatyayni Threads , he/she agrees not to create any dispute regarding the decision taken by Kaatyayni Threads and gracefully accepts our decision about the cancellation.
CANCELLATION FROM OUR SIDE
It might not always be possible to accept/deliver certain orders. Kaatyayni Threads has complete liberty and the right to refuse or cancel any order. It might be a shortage of stocks, inaccuracies in product description or specifications, problems from our payment gateways, etc. Kaatyayni Threads requires proper verification and details before accepting any order for fulfilment. We might contact you if your order gets canceled from our side or requires additional information to fulfill the order. If we cancel your order after you have already made the payment, we are liable to return the amount back to your bank account or card.
When we cancel an order from our side, you agree not to create any dispute regarding the cancellation and you will gracefully accept the decision taken by us.
+91 81783 66280
1. Amount once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the
• Multiple times debiting of Customer’s Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Customer’s
account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such
cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the Customer.
• Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Customer’s Card/Bank Account but the
enrolment for the examination is unsuccessful. Customer would be provided with the enrolment
by NISM at no extra cost. However, if in such cases, Customer wishes to seek refund of the
amount, he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway
charges or any other charges.
2. The Customer will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number
and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
3. The application in the prescribed format should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the
amount received in excess will be refunded by NISM through electronic mode in favor of the
applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the online registration form,
within a period of 21 calendar days on receipt of such claim. It will take 3-21 days for the money
to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.
5. Company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any
Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following
a. If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and
b. If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned
in the Payment Instruction(s)
c. If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any encumbrance or charge.
d. If your Bank or the NCC refuses or delays honoring the Payment Instruction(s)
e. Circumstances beyond the control of Company (including, but not limited to, fire, flood,
natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone
lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
f. In case the payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed
payment by an e-mail
6. User agrees that Company, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may
suspend or terminate his/her account (or any part thereof) or use of the Services and remove